Data Privacy Statement
The protection of your private sphere is for us of great importance. In what follows we inform you in detail about the handling of your data.
1. NAME AND CONTACT DATA OF THE PROCESSING CONTROLLER AND OF THE WORKS DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
2. COLLECTION AND STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA AND THE NATURE AND PURPOSE OF ITS USE
On calling up our website apeiro.band information is automatically sent to the server of our website by the browser used by your terminal device. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is thereby recorded without your involvement and is stored until its automatic deletion:
- the IP address of the visiting computer
- the date and time of access
- the name and URL of the file called up
- the website from which the access took place (referrer URL)
- the browser used and, sometimes, the operating system of your computer and the name of your access provider
The data mentioned is processed by us for the following purposes:
- to ensure smooth connecting to the website
- to ensure comfortable use of our website
- for evaluation of the system’s security and stability
- for further administrative purposes
The legal basis for the data processing is article 6, paragraph 1, sentence 1, letter f of DSGVO [GDPR]. Our legitimate interest arises from the above-listed purposes of data acquisition. In no case do we use the data collected for purposes of drawing inferences to your person. In addition to this, during visits to our website we employ cookies. More detailed explanations on this can be found under point 4 of this data-protection statement.
3. PASSING-ON OF PERSONAL DATA
No transfer of your personal data to a third party for purposes other than those listed below takes place. We only give your personal data to a third party if:
- you have given your explicit consent to this in keeping with article 6, paragraph 1, sentence 1, letter a of DSGVO [GDPR]
- the passing-on is necessary, in keeping with article 6, paragraph 1, sentence 1, letter f of DSGVO [GDPR], for purposes of assertion, exercising or defence of legal claims and there is no reason to suspect that you have a predominant legitimate interest in your data not being passed on
- a statutory obligation exists for the transfer, in keeping with article 6, paragraph 1, sentence 1, letter c of DSGVO [GDPR]
- this is legally permissible and, in keeping with article 6, paragraph 1, sentence 1, letter b of DSGVO [GDPR], is necessary for the processing of contractual relationships with you
Information that in each case has to do with the specific terminal device deployed is stored in the cookie. This does not mean, however, that we thereby have direct knowledge of your identity.
In addition to this, we also make use of temporary cookies, which are stored on your terminal device for a certain fixed period and serve to optimize user-friendliness. When you visit our site again in order to make use of our services it is automatically recognized that you have previously visited us, and which input and settings you then made use of, i.e. you need not enter these again.
We also employ cookies to statistically record and evaluate the use made of our website, and for purposes of optimizing of our offer for you. These cookies make it possible for us to automatically recognize, on a renewed visit to our site, that you have previously visited us. These cookies are automatically deleted, in each case, after a specified period.
The data processed by cookies is necessary for the specified purposes and for safeguarding our legitimate interests and those of third parties, in keeping with article 6, paragraph 1, sentence 1, letter f of DSGVO [GDPR].
Most browsers automatically accept cookies. You can, however, configure your browser such that no cookies are stored on your computer, or that an indication is always given before a new cookie is deployed. The full deactivation of cookies can, however, result in your being unable to make use of all of the functions of our website.
5. INTEGRATION OF SERVICES AND CONTENTS OF THIRD PARTIES
In our online offer we make use, on the basis of our legitimate interests (i.e. interests in the analysis, optimization and economic operation of our online offer in the sense of article 6, paragraph 1, letter f of DSGVO [GDPR]), of the content and service offers of third-party suppliers to integrate their contents and services, e.g. videos or fonts (hereinafter uniformly referred to as “content”). This always presupposes that the third-party supplier of this content recognizes the user’s IP address, since without the IP address the content cannot be sent to their browsers. The IP address is therefore necessary for the presentation of these contents. We try to make use of only such content that the respective providers of the IP address make use of solely for dispatch of the content. Third-party suppliers can furthermore use so-called pixel tags (invisible graphics, also referred to as “web beacons”) for statistical or marketing purposes. With the “pixel tags” information such as the visitor traffic on the pages of this website can be evaluated. The pseudonymized information can furthermore be stored in cookies on the user’s device, along with other technical information on the browser and operating system, referring web pages, time of the visit and further details on the use made of our online offer, and can also be linked to such information from other sources.
The following presentation offers an overview of third-party suppliers, as well as their content, and links to their data protection statements, which contain further information on the processing of data and, as partially referred to here, possibilities for objecting (the so-called opt-out):
- If our customers make use of the payment services of third parties (e.g. PayPal, VISA, Amex, Klarna), the terms of business and the data-protection information provided by the respective third-party supplier apply. These can be accessed within the respective web pages or transaction applications.
- External fonts from Google, Inc., https://www.google.com/fonts (“Google fonts”). The integration of Google fonts is undertaken by a server call-up by Google (usually in the USA). Data Protection Statement: https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/. Opt-out: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/.
- Videos of the platform “YouTube” from the service provider Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. Data Protection Statement: https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/. Opt-out: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/.